Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Letter to a friend

Dear you,

I don't whether I got any friend. I mean close friend. A friend who could lend a shoulder for me to cry on, who lend me her ear so I can tell my problems...a friend whom I can turn to when I have no one to share...

But,
Pity me dear..it's only me and you. Yes, you are..my blog. My blog is my only friend that I could share anything at this moment. Since I was married and have kids..going out with friend has never been in my plan. Poor me. I have been devoted to this kind of life, to this family. For better or for worse..for richer or poorer..in sickness and in health...

Sometimes, in my bad times, I wish I have a friend who can response (no offend to you my blog ), so I have guidance on how can I handle the trouble..

But since I have none, it's only you I can turn to...
Dari beri putih('x')

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...