Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

RIP Google Reader

As an RSS Reader, i feel a big loss...
I have been using the reader since first i wrote this blog in August 2009.
Since then, i have been reading other blog that i follow/subscribe from my reader.
It is more convenience than you have to open up your blog and read it from that blog panel...
I don't have much time.
I know most of us may just merely surf the webs or fave button the site that you frequently visit but I wasn't one of you.
Instead, i copy the address and paste on the subscribe box..and there it is...it'll appear it my reader list.
Truly amazing job the Google team has launched.
Thanks for serving my morning feed, thanks for 4 great years. My morning will never be the same without you. Credit to TechCrunch, you speak my heart better.
I found Feedly to replace you. But, it won't be as nice as you. Credit to Amanz.my for posting about feedly. I'll cont to read my subscription via rss.

<shift> + a



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...