Nuffnang ads

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Ex


My sis send me this photo when she did spring clean my mom house. She must has found my treasure box. Haha..I can't remember when I drew this but the memory about him flash back. He is my ex and was my first  boyfriend. The picture is funny as I don't really have a real talent in fine art. But, at least I can draw. 20th July has passed but I'd like to wish you happy 28th birthday. Wish you well wherever you are. We never kept in touch since we broke up. It's better that way. 

Sketching, painting, drawing and crafting are always my passion. Back then I used to sketch someone that I admire. Hahaha..It was so embarrassing thinking about how gedik I was. I never confronted them but I sketched them from afar. Normally I kept the sketching with me. But, I did giveaway to one of the guy after the SPM ended. I gave it to him during my final days in college.

Some of the memories will live on. How hard you try to forget, it will still remains untouched deep inside your heart. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...