Nuffnang ads

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Somalia Appeal

Rentetan daripada entri pagi tadi....
I read some blogs and good thing they share some good link.
I am pretty sure that Malaysian has such a kind heart..
So please...make your way to this site...
Just click on the image...it will direct your to the page that need your contribution.



Some might say the Somalia crisis is never ending.
Yeay...I know it...
Dengan civil warnya, dengan communism nya...
Nilai kemanusiaan tersangat rendah kat sana...
I don't know la about the food that we will send tu sampai ke diorang ke tak...
Guerrilla nya dah tentu tunggu nak rampas stok yang ada buat stok diorang....

Aku tak kisah la tentang semua tu...
But I care pasal anak-anak kecil kat situ...
Anak ku maybe selalu kena marah...but at least I provide him enough food, shelter, education (still struggling)...
Tapi diorang....
Looking at the video and photos makes me cry a river...
If only I could....I would do all the best that I can
Untuk kembalikan nilai kemanusiaan....
This is what happened bila manusia dah hilang simpati pada manusia yang lain...
I mean not us....we help them as much as we can...
But..are we so sure the people in need got all of our contribution?
Not the corrupted rulers?

Anyway...I've done my part...
Have you?

Just pray the kids and their parents got all that we donate. Please!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...