Nuffnang ads

Friday, June 24, 2011

What I did I get back

Ever heard about karma? Sure you did la.

It has been a very hard week for me.
Caught fever. Then, got fungus grown somewhere over my body.
Hey, I've cleaned myself la...But why it happens to me?

Today, I lost my voice. Temporarily. Bad cough.
My mid finger got stuck at sliding door...Dem!
Still feel the numb at my distal phalanges. Or did I broke it?

Oh....
What worst, I'm all alone (with a kid) bear this misery
And last night, I felt I was broken apart...
I wept...Fragile...Helpless dowh!

Ape kena ngan tajuk?
Ntah la...aku rasa ni sume karma untuk aku. Sebab years after years I cheat, I hide, I kept from people I know.
I just can't move on with this sickness.

I wish I'll die. ASAP.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...