Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Doom

This is not the time of my life to give up but living like this making me ill. I want to give up but then the innocent face back at home, and not to forget the debts make me think twice. Appreciation is something that we lack of. Therefore I feel it's no point at all if I'm helping you accomplish your goal. In the end, you got the title and me will remain your slave. I've been thinking to move out...and there's an array of problems come in. If I'm still single is okay. But I have family now. At least, I could spare a comfortable place to stay. 

With workloads but received no gratitude if they'd done....
 I feel useless...
So, maybe this is the time for me to shift out of here
To somewhere new...new place fresh face....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...