Nuffnang ads

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The ignorant

Aku tak tau kenapa my life ni misery sangat. Full of ignorant people.
I work hard, sacrifice a lot...my youths, money, my happiness, my healthy days...

But it doesn't pay off
When the ignorant people rules the world...the road...the house...
What can I do more...
Keep my mouth shut and just write all the hatred
And hoping someone from them will read it out...
But I don't so
They are just too ignorant, arrogant, snobbish
To look over people who works so hard but earn so little
Be it the money or respect...

Please...
Don't put the blame on me alone...
We are in this together
But why it is always be me
Who bear all the consequences you made...
Where is the fair that you keep babbling about?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...