Nuffnang ads

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Homemade baby wipes

I was hoping from one blog to another blog that I've been subscribe and then I found this great tip. Obviously, i'm not using baby wipes anymore since my son is almost one and a half year but it's useful when we're outing. Easy for me ( for sure ) in the middle of window shopping and the toilet does not include baby changing space (or most of my case were *smelly* baby changing space), I haste to my car and do change him in there and then back to shop.

Some might find the the baby wipes are expensive and money-drain (including me!). So, maybe this is a good tips for you to try out. 


IMG_0885IMG_0886 

 I found this [ tips ] from this lovely lady, Ann Marie from White house, Black shutters ( where I found her link in Thrifty Decor Chick ). Here is the printable copy in .pdf format [ link ]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...