Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best part about breastfeeding

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1538/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1538R-53312.jpg

This is my personal opinion. But I think most mommies must be agree with me..hehe
The best out of the best part is I DON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT PREPARING THE BABY MILK.  Aye aye I know you may call me a lazy sort-of mom but most of us are like that kan? When we're already fall asleep we surely hard to wake up in the mid of night.

Next best thing is duing the first crucial 6 months I DON'T HAVE TO CARRY HEAVY BASKET CONSISTING MILK, BOTTLE, FLASK, AND OTHER THINGAMAJIGS  (you name it) WHENEVER WE ARE OUT FOR SHOPPING/VISIT/EVEN ON A TRIP! 

I follow each and every instructions from my JM (Jururawat Masyarakat) and my paed strictly ( oo yeah?!). No plain water before he first had his solid food, no solid food ( not even the finest cereal in town) on his first 6 months (even my mom call me cruel to my son), no walker before he could walk and etc.

What I learn about the breastfeeding besides all the science facts that you may want to Google IS, always ready to serve before your baby start to squeal. Always ready whenever, wherever you are.

So, watcha waiting for? Those with baby don't forget to breastfeed your baby. If your claim you don't have the fluid consult the doctor. They may have solutions. When there's a will there will always a way...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...