Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My major concern...is Hariz gonna be a late talker???

I'm a bit worried ( a bit...horribly worried actually) for Hariz has not showing any development of making even a simple words that I have been engaging with him. Oh, dear son. I remember some old said that when your son walks earlier then he'll be a late talker but i don't know to believe or not. Don't worry...mommy will keep searching (internet can do more harms than goods but heck this is where i spend the most...but your opinion will make me believe..hoho..notes to the doc )

So, here i wanna paste some info from the net. A reminder to myself as this will be accessible anywhere. Ngeheehe...

Language development chart
Speech And Language Development
Delayed Speech or Language Development

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...