Nuffnang ads

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Family problem

                                                                          
Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.                                                                                                                                          
The Indian man said to the American, 'You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want  to marry a  woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.'                                                      
                                                                         
The American said, Talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story.
                                                                         
I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. 'After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married  her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.                                                            
Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.          
                                                                         
More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle.                        Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and  I am my own grandson.. And you say you have family problems...    


PS: Did you get it? Hahahaha...It's like a mind-twisting game

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...